NHA community health centers accept most insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare. Health care assistance on a sliding fee scale is available for those who are underinsured or uninsured.
Neighborhood Health Association (NHA) Social Services staff touches lives by providing programs and services that ensure the health and welfare for all NHA patients. Our services to individuals and families enable you to be the best you can be.
- Insurance eligibility assistance
- Prescription drug assistance
- Service referrals for eye glasses and durable medical equipment
- Eligibility screening for job assistance, food stamps, medical aid, and many others.
- Food and clothing resources
- Utility assistance
- Community network of services
NHA Social Services staff collaborates with patient care teams and integrate these to help people in need and to address social problems.
Access to community resources is vital to managing your health; NHA Social Services staff can connect you to community resources.
- Ohio Benefit Bank (to identify eligibility of programs and services)
- Jobs & Family Services application assistance
- United Way 211 resources
- Many, many more
PRESCRIPTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
NHA Social Services staff assist patients with identifying medication programs sponsored by the pharmaceutical companies to defer costs for expensive medication and enroll eligible patients into programs that provide medication regularly at no cost. There may be a minimal dispensing fee for a medication. Please check with the social work services staff.