Responsible for the management and organization of the clinical support staff at all NHA locations, working collaboratively with Director of Clinical Support Services and Chief Medical Officer to ensure appropriate staff and services are provided to meet the needs and mission of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Coordinate staffing patterns for medical support staff.
· Coordinate provider time off with medical support staff duties and responsibilities.
· Acts as an assistant to the Chief Medical Officer in planning and organizing provider scheduling.
· Acts as a liaison between the Director of Clinical Support Services and medical team medical support staff.
· Manages and resolves support staff problems or difficulties.
· Manages and resolves patient issues, problems, or concerns.
· Plans, organizes and supports medical support staff in-services and monthly meetings.
· Assists in the planning and organization of quarterly provider meetings.
· Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of medical supplies and equipment inspection in all clinics.
· Assists with the orientation of new staff in the medical department.
· Acts as the first line of support for medical support staff.
· Actively participates on Leadership Team.
· Actively participates on the Quality Improvement Committee.
· Actively participates in rounding throughout all NHA locations to oversee staff.
· Aids in the development and oversight of policy and procedures related to the medical department.
· Assists in New Provider orientation to medical department.
· Project management and statistical reporting for medical department initiatives and responsibilities.
· High School Diploma
· Diploma in Medical Assisting
· Active RMA or CMA certification
· Basic Computer Skills
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Project Management Experience required
· Ability to work closely and effectively with NHA staff and leadership
· Ability to create statistical reporting and evaluations relative to medical department functions
· Ability to supervise, lead and communicate effectively with medical support staff team
· Strong time management skills, verbal and written communication skills a must.
This is an exempt position
This position is Full-Time Monday – Friday, no evenings, weekends or holidays.
Excellent benefits including PTO and 10 paid holidays.
We are a drug free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we empower and educate, aggressively working to eliminate health care inequities, while supporting personal responsibility for one’s own health regardless of the ability to pay.