NHA community health centers accept most insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare. Health care assistance on a sliding fee scale is available for those who are underinsured or uninsured.
Help your child grow up strong and healthy with quality care from NHA. In addition to our school-based programs and high school health clinic, we can help ensure a bright future for your kids.
NHA Pediatric Clinic, Daisy Smith, Nexus, Navarre and Holland all provide comprehensive medical care for children, conveniently located to serve your family.
- Well-child check examinations
- Vaccinations (measles, mumps, chicken pox and more)
- Physical examinations (sports, school and employment)
- Treatment of childhood chronic diseases (asthma, allergies, childhood diabetes)
- Treatments for accidents and injuries
- Vision and hearing screenings
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program
If you are pregnant and seeking doctors for your newborn contact us now to acquaint yourself with our providers and medical care team.
Children who see their doctor regularly for well-child checkups and receive their immunization shots on schedule will experience a positive effect on their growth and development.
To schedule an appointment for your child, call: