Nexus Health Center Hours
Monday – Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
First Monday in May through last Friday in August
Monday - Thursday:
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Opened in October 2016, Nexus Health Care is the latest addition to the Neighborhood Health Association network of healthcare providers. Services provided at the 43,000-square-foot medical center includes:
- Adult primary care (Internal Medicine, Family Practice)
- Cardiology (in partnership with the University of Toledo College of Medicine)
- Dental care (adult and pediatric)
- HIV testing
- Laboratory services
- Pharmacy services
- Mental Health
- Sickle cell detection and education
Extended hours for our Nexus location are the second Monday of every month from 10:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m.
In addition, Nexus Health Care features the Harry Brown Sr. Urgent Care Center, a branch of the Toledo Urban Federal Credit Union and workplace training for NHA patients at an on-site café called Nourish Café. The site also houses the Mildred Bayer Clinic for the Homeless and offers numerous support services such as:
- Community liaison specialists
- Family planning
- Perinatal outreach
- Strong collaborative relationships with area shelters to ensure residents access to medical and dental services
The new clinic offers access to bus lines, helping fulfill NHA’s mission of providing quality care for the entire community.
Take a virtual tour of the facility here. Further updates on Nexus Health Care will be provided on this page, so continue to check back. Use the navigation tools at the top of the page to find an NHA facility near you that meets your healthcare needs.