732 South Ave
Toledo, Ohio 43609
Map & Directions
The South Side Community Health Center 1996 merged with Neighborhood Health Association creating the largest community health center system in northwest Ohio. Along with her sister site River East Community Health Center; South Side was part of the original Guadalupe Family Health Center mission to serve Latinos in east and south Toledo. Through needs assessments and community feedback, the Guadalupe Family Health Center renamed itself The Toledo Family Health Center to expand its service to include all residents of the east and south side.
Services are provided by a professional staff of doctors and nurses and medical assistants. The health center is open five days a week.
Payment for Services
Patients may receive assistance for bill payment through our Sliding Fee Program that determines fee based on your income.
We accept most major commercial insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and Self Pay.
Services offered at South Side Community Health Center
• Adult Primary Care
• Laboratory Services at Cordelia Martin
• HIV Testing and Counseling
• Immunizations (Tetanus)
• Flu Shots
• Free Blood Sugar Checks and Diabetes Education Classes and Management
• Free Blood Pressure Checks
• Free Pregnancy Tests
• Family Planning
• Sports Physicals
• Employment Physicals
• 24 hour nurse triage
• Prescription Assistance and referral assistance through our social services dept
• Pharmacy at Cordelia Martin for NHA patients
• Over The Counter Medications at Cordelia Martin Pharmacy
• Specialty Care (cardiology, podiatry, general surgery) at Cordelia Martin
• WIC (woman, infant, and children) program
Information, Appointments, and Language Translation Services Requests are available by contacting us at
419-241-6106 ext 400
Spanish Translation Services 419-691-1322 ext 306
Pharmacy 419-255-7883, ext 171
Pharmacy Refill Line 419-255-7883, ext 173
Women, Infant, and Children 419-241-4230, ext 458
Social Services 419-241-6106, ext 413
Health Center Hours
The South Side Community Health Center is open Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.
The South Side Community Health Center has Summer Hours beginning the first Monday in May and is observed through the last Friday in August prior to the Labor Day Holiday observance.
Monday through Thursday 8:00am to 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am to 11:30am