NHA community health centers accept most insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare. Health care assistance on a sliding fee scale is available for those who are underinsured or uninsured.
Services offered at Huron Street Women’s Center
- Women’s health
- Family planning
- 24-hour nurse triage
- HIV testing and counseling
- Free blood pressure checks
- Free blood sugar checks
- Free pregnancy tests
- Health education
- Gynecological care
- Prenatal care
- Antepartum fetal assessment
- Labor and delivery
- Postpartum care
- Pharmacy services through the Cordelia Martin Pharmacy
- Prescription assistance through our social services department
- Laboratory services at Cordelia Martin
The Huron Street Women’s Center was opened in September 2006 as a full service women’s health center. The center provides obstetrics and gynecology services for women five days a week.
Services are provided by nurse midwives, nurse practitioners and obstetricians. We offer a comfortable environment for women seeking care. A caring staff is there to support women during pregnancy, post-natal care and attend to your health.