NHA is pleased to announce we are transforming to the healthcare model of the 21st century, a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). During the month of February, Cordelia Martin Health Center will pilot the Patient Centered Medical Home. Our additional locations will transform to PCMH shortly thereafter
What is a Patient Centered Medical Home?
A Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is an approach to medical care that encompasses managing your needs whether they are urgent needs, a chronic condition, wellness needs or coordinating your care with a specialist or hospital. As your Medical Home our goal is to maintain your cycle of getting healthy, staying healthy and maintaining your health in all aspect of your life. Our philosophy of care regarding is quite simple:
It’s all about YOU!!
Working with you in Partnership to Manage your Health Care
The PCMH Clinical Care Team consists of you at the center of the team, your Provider, Nurse, Social Worker and Medical Assistant. The benefits to you include:
- Personal relationship with a Clinical Care Team that knows you and your family.
- An Individual Treatment Plan developed for you that include comprehensive & continuous care, management of chronic conditions and a focus on achieving and maintaining wellness for you.
- You will play an active role in your health care goals and treatment.
- Increased access to your Care Team through same day or next day appointments and a dedicated phone line and email address to communicate with your Care Team for general medical questions.
- Advanced Access scheduling which offers you same day or next day appointments for your urgent medical needs.
- Extended clinic hours available 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month at Cordelia Martin for all established NHA patients.
- After hours care is available. When the clinic is closed, call your clinic and follow the prompts to reach our After-Hours Service.
- NHA will coordinate care between you and the providers you see outside of NHA.
For more information on the
Patient Centered Medical Home
call 419-720-7883 ext. 205