NHA community health centers accept most insurance, including Medicaid and Medicare. Health care assistance on a sliding fee scale is available for those who are underinsured or uninsured.
Services offered at NHA Pediatrics
- Pediatric Care (newborn to age 19)
- Immunizations for school
- Youth work/sports/school physicals
- Free pregnancy tests
- HIV testing for age 13 and older
- Flu shots
- Pharmacy at Cordelia Martin (for NHA patients only)
- Over-the-Counter medications at Cordelia Martin Pharmacy
- Free blood sugar checks
- Free blood pressure checks
- Laboratory services at Cordelia Martin
- Health education
- Hearing screening
- Vision screening
- 24-hour nurse triage
- WIC (Women, Infants and Children) program
The NHA Pediatrics Community Health Center opened in October 2004 as a full-service pediatric health center and WIC (Women, Infants and Children) program site. The center provides pediatric services for newborns and children five days a week.
Services are provided by caring pediatricians and a dedicated medical support team. Families who choose NHA Pediatrics for their medical care are guaranteed to receive the best medical care for their newborns and children.